HealthPort Training: Ongoing Opportunities for Personal and Professional Development
Well-trained associates are assets to HealthPort. Training provides a building block to HealthPort’s organizational success and is essential to meeting the goals of our business. It helps develop the skills and knowledge to successfully facilitate the compliant exchange of protected health information (PHI). We provide our associates with ongoing training. Below are a few of our programs:
- For New Associates: During the first 90 days, you will participate in an on-the-job and eLearning training program.
- Annual HIPAA Training and Certification: HIPAA awareness is a necessity in the release of information business. All HealthPort employees complete the initial HIPAA training within 30 days of hire and then again annually.
- Certification for Operations Managers: We have developed an ROI Professional Certification program that is designed to test various levels of knowledge of processes and procedures, as well as provide additional opportunities for higher, more prestigious levels of certification.
- Tuition Assistance Program: The Educational Assistance Program is available to associates who have been employed at least 12 months with HealthPort who are in good performance standing. The program reimburses up to 100% of tuition based on the grades earned for each approved course up to $2500 maximum per associate per calendar year.
- HealthPort University (HPU): HealthPort University was designed to assist in the delivery of training through eLearning and provides our associates with easy access to initial training and continuing education
Interested in finding out more? Click here to apply for a position with HealthPort.