HealthPort Benefits: Offering the Best for Our Valued Associates
With the variety of career choices, competitive compensation, ongoing training opportunities, and generous benefits, we think you’ll agree that HealthPort is the ideal place to work.
HealthPort offers a comprehensive benefits package for all eligible associates, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision – offered through UnitedHealthCare – our associates enjoy the benefits of medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Life Insurance – all associates are offered life insurance through UnitedHealthCare for themselves and/or immediate family members.
- Disability Insurance – short term disability coverage is offered to full-time associates.
- Flex Spending Accounts – HealthPort’s flexible spending accounts offers full time associates a convenient way to pay for certain health and dependent care expenses while saving on taxes at the same time.
- 401(k) Savings Program – offered through New York Life to help our associates achieve their retirement goals with a number of investment options. We also offer a ROTH 401k plan as well.
- 529 College Savings Plan – this is a great opportunity to save for educational expenses by contributing post-tax dollars to our 529 plan.
- Educational Assistance – eligible associates may receive reimbursement up to $2,500 for undergraduate/graduate courses that contribute to maintaining or improving skills required in their current position.
- Paid Holidays – HealthPort offers seven company holidays per year.
- Paid Vacation Time – vacation time available to full-time associates.
Total benefits eligibility is dependent on location, job position, and length of service.
To view employment opportunities within our company, click here.